Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Twitter

Much as like this whole blog thing, I just don't have time to regularly post right at the moment. I still plan on posting a new "All Class" strip every week (btw I've added a tag section to the side bar to make it nice and easy to find all of the past strips), but other than that, I don't know how much I'll be on here.

However, I have discovered the glory of TWITTER, it's an awesome tool. It's mega easy to update, and you can update via IM or text updates from your phone. You can check out my five latest twitters over in the sidebar, or you can follow me via you're own twitter account. Also, if you follow me, I promise I'll follow you back.

I'm not saying I'll never update here, I'm just saying it won't be terribly often (not that it ever was).

Peace out,
HURLEY

No comments: