Monday, April 23, 2007

Seriously this time, seriously.

Here we are again... Me, trying to start blogging on a regular basis. You, still not reading this at all or giving a damn what I say. Damn, it's good to be back.

The exercise part of the blog
So, lately I've been trying to get some exercise. Normally, this wouldn't be anything to make light of, but I am a fat, lazy fucker, who's never made a concerted effort toward getting in shape before. Thus far, I haven't had a whole lot of progress, but I did reach one of my low level goals this week. This past Friday, I ran a mile (on the treadmill), one whole mile without stopping. Once again, probably not something most people would bother mentioning, but it's the first time I've ever done it, and I must admit, I'm quite proud of me.

On to other things
I've got some projects coming up that I'm very excited about, mostly because I can honestly say that I have things "in the pipeline" for the first time. I'll give you some particulars, and even a preview image in my next entry!

I'm not sure if it's a rip off, but...
Within the next week I'm going to start an online strip in the style of Benito Cereno's Benito Cereno, Hug Salesman. Basically, it's the script of a webcomic without pictures. My little diddy will be called "All Class". People ask me all the time (but not really), "What does the A in Jason A. Hurley stand for?". This comic is my answer, it's all about the goofy situations I've gotten myself into over the years, and th enormous amount of class I've shown in them. Should be fun.

That's all for now, hopefully I'll get back to this thing in a reasonable amount of time, and post something super cool.

Peace out, Hurley.

No comments: