Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Weekend Adventure Part 3

Friday, January 5, 12:15 pm
Last night we watched Berry Gordy’s The Last Dragon, and it was bad. I mean really bad. If you don’t already know, it stars a pair of one-named-no-current-career-havin’ folks. Taimak, and former Prince protégé Vanity. Taimak’s acting, even if intentionally wooden, is beyond bad, but his kung-fu is strong. The only redeeming part of the whole thing was “Sho’nuff, The Shogun of Harlem”, the guy was very charismatic, and had some awesome entrances. He and his entourage hadsome of the best costumes in the flick, even his painted football pads.
We don’t particularly have any plans for today, but it looks like we’re heading to an Indian buffet for lunch, and a movie afterward. Apparently Pan’s Labyrinth isn’t playing in town, so we’re going to see Perfume instead, I think it looks really cool, and I’m excited to see it on the big screen, since I’m almost certain it will never come to Joplin. This evening I’m sure we’ll hang out with Clay, Jason, and Seth, I don’t know what the plan is there, but there was talk of poker last night.
I awoke this morning to the knocking of the maid, and from there Jeremy immediately jumped online to seek out the latest celebrity gossip. Here it is. WARNING!!! This is probably the only time, ever, that you’ll find such things on this blog. Apparently, K-Fed has been trying to hook up with Lindsay Lohan since the break up with Britney. Good old Lindsay though, she’s havin’ none of it. Yes, this is seriously the mind expanding information I started my day with. I hope you feel enlightened.

No comments: